Monday, December 7, 2009

Success story

A little over 2 years ago we paid good money (what's bad money anyway?) to a man to take a very large laser and point it towards my eye. It didn't take very long and was mildly uncomfortable, followed by a couple of weeks of dry eyes.

SO WORTH IT -to never have to mess with contacts or glasses ever again. I usually forget what it was even like to have contacts and glasses until I see someone else with them. Especially when we're camping, or traveling, or swimming, or any other place or activity where contacts and/or glasses are annoying. And then I remember, Ahhhh, I don't have to worry about that anymore.

I just went for my 2 year follow up. Two years and one pregnancy (a lot of women's eyes change for the worse during their first pregnancy) later and I still have 20/15 vision.

Thank you, Hoopes!

No comments:

Post a Comment