Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas present

I've been busy remembering Christmas' past and I didn't want you to think we're ignoring Christmas present.

We went ornament shopping on Monday and got the Little Man 'a baaaaaaa' -or in other words, a ball. You see, he get's REALLY excited when he see's balls. So, that was only fitting.

I need one more gift certificate and I'm waiting on something for Justin and I am officially done Christmas shopping. AND, everything is wrapped and under the tree. Along with about 5 birthday gifts.

I finally took some pictures too. I had the Young Women over last night and they decorated a gingerbread house. I ended up giving it to one of the other leaders -otherwise I probably would have picked it clean of all the good stuff by now.






I decorated this little guy after they left. I was going for cute and Christmas-y. I think it came out creepy and pudgy.

1 comment:

  1. Cute gingerbread cookie!!

    I am not surprised that Melanie, my organized friend, is totally done with Christmas!!

    I need to learn from you and be a little bit better next year :)

    ReplyDelete