Thursday, November 8, 2007

ARRRGGGG!!!!!!!!

I was sitting here, feeling very uninspired to write about anything. And then it happened. My cell phone rang. This is not unusual, or normally a cause for me to get upset. But... for the last 3 days, it's been ringing off the hook with telemarketers! I guess all of those forwards you've been sending me about releasing mobile numbers to the highest bidder are true. (Speaking of... if any of you still HAVE those forwards, please send it to me again, I'm sure I've deleted it)


No offense to the person on the other end of the line, I was a telemarketer for various in-bound and out-bound call centers during high school and college, but on cell phones? I'm PAYING for your call, and I want it to stop!


I'm going through my 'missed calls' on my phone, and (I'm NOT exaggerating) I've had 7 calls from one number, and 3 from another number since Tuesday evening. The one that I've had call my phone 7 times I just picked up and said "Hello. Please put me on your Do Not Call List", waited for a response and hung up.


1 comment:

  1. Is it like a 970 number? I used to get like 5 a day. And they had my credit card number too. I went ape ca ca on them one day. Next time just ask them to hold for a second and put the phone down and don't pick it up.

    ReplyDelete