Thursday, November 15, 2007

An update

So... I thought today's post could be an update to yesterdays... with extra bits! (I do love extra bits -especially on DVD's)

I've had more than a few of you guys ask about my cool pan (which is still in Iowa at the moment, but I'm tracking it daily) and where I bought it. It's at this website.


And while I'm at it... check this out. I was trying to explain the pan to my mom, and I don't think I got my point across. Also... they're coming out with a lasagna pan too. I'm not exactly sure why you couldn't use the 'brownie pan' to make lasagna... between you and me I use my brownie pan to make lasagna (it's called a 9x13 casserole dish). Come on people, I have a small kitchen, I need multi-purpose dishes.

4 comments:

  1. Horray for every piece having an edge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny, but not near as cute. mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! Just 30 m inutes ago I was carving out a corner peice of brownie from the uncut side of the pan so that I could have not only 1 but 2 edges on my peice. They must have had people like me in mind when they created this pan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When are they going to make a pan with NO edges? - Haley

    ReplyDelete