Saturday, November 17, 2007

Thanksgiving Number One

Anyone up for some turkey??

Justin and I went to our first of three (plus one day of left-over's, if I'm lucky) Thanksgivings this year. Today was with Justin's dad and Denise at their house. Mmm Mmm.... We're stuffed.

Tomorrow will be Thanksgiving #2 (can anyone guess what my title for tomorrow's post will be???) This one is at Justin's mom's house.

And Thanksgiving #3 will be at my aunt Sally's house (my dad's side of the family). This one will actually be held on Thursday, if you can believe it.

And... fingers crossed, I'll find my way over to my friend Kathy's house to find myself some delicious cajun deep-fried turkey. I don't mind going there a day late, it actually get's hotter a couple of days after it's cooked. Mmm Mmm Good!

I stayed at the gym for 30 minutes longer than usual this morning... but I better bump that up a notch. I'm thinking I need to get there twice a day unless I plan on buying new pants to wear to Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. mmmmm...turkey dinner. i can't wait! see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prepare to be redirected! (It makes me laugh every time). I think there is a metal for 3 T-Day dinners. I know if someone in my family survived 3 family dinners (any side) they would get a "get out of Christmas Eve Dinner free card".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to put things into a little bit better perspective for everyone...you should all know that the cajun deep-fried turkey is so good that I've bought a plane ticket just to get up to Sandy's house and have some...and then have some turkey sandwiches with moistmakers the next day! To speak plainly, it's the closest a turkey will come to perfection...and it's cooked in polyunsaturated fat, which lowers the bad cholesterol and boosts production of the good cholesterol, so it's actually not that bad for you! CANNOT WAIT!

    ReplyDelete