Sunday, November 11, 2007

It's all about CASHFLOW

I've been asked to blog today - however, some of the requirements are that I mention that I am not quitting my job, and I am not having any type of life crisis.

Melanie cut my hair last night. Second time on her own. It looks good, but there was a moment that she ran over a mole with the peanut razor making my neck bleed profusely. She cut it and ran out of the room saying OH HONEY I'M SORRY I WASN'T WATCHING. The wound was quickly cleaned and dressed, and my hair looks good as Supercuts.

Tonight we played our fourth installment of Cashflow, the board game by that Rich Dad Poor Dad guy. My kind of game. Who would have thought Matt would be the richest of the the bunch, but sadly he still is without wife and kids (in the game and in reality). Which afterall is what it is all about for me...in other words my wife is my life, and what a great one I have.

3 comments:

  1. Just what I needed tonight...i am still laughing..at justins expense. Im sorry :) its just funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...life should not be seen as destitute without spouse and kids at Matt's age! More power to you, Matt! I would give you knuckles if I could.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey...life should not be seen as destitute without spouse and kids at Matt's age! More power to you, Matt! I would give you knuckles if I could.

    ReplyDelete