Wednesday, November 14, 2007

How cool is this?

Guess what I ordered yesterday? This...
"What is it", you ask? It's the coolest pan I've ever seen. And with a little bit of luck and practice, I'm hoping it looks similar to this


or this...
Justin's birthday is later this month, and we're having a dinner at my parents for him on the 25th... so I'm going to give it a try. Wish me luck. I think I'll be practicing as soon as I get the pan, so if you're a great cake decorator, feel free to give me some tips. I'll take pics of the final product.

5 comments:

  1. I don't know a a great cake decorator, but I do know a great cake tester. And that person happens to be me! How convenient for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with that! speaking from experience, cake decorating REALLY sucks! but I guess you may like it. I have some bags and tips if you want to use them.
    here's my tip... PRACTICE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So did you know that I know your husband from high school cheer? I'm assuming you do. Did you?
    Everybody sing!
    ...IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had my eye on this cake pan too! They have been blogging about it on goodyblog. I am excited to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. everyone at work loves this and now they think I should make one and bring to to work.

    ReplyDelete