Monday, November 12, 2007

Yeah for Veterens Day!

Not only am I grateful for all of the men and women who have given their lives, as well as moments in their lives, for our country (politics aside) but I had a great, relaxing day!
I slept in (til 7:30), spent longer than usual at the gym, and cleaned my apartment. I even cleaned the stuff that I usually DON'T clean, when I clean-up (I swept and mopped all of the floors AND vacuumed). Justin had a busy day (as usual) at Oracle and then at the shop, but hopefully he'll be home soon.

Hmmm... I think I need a kid. It's GOT to be easier to blog if I can post pictures of a baby.

4 comments:

  1. Easier to post pictures, that is if you can find the time! Eva keeps me on my toes and by the time she is ready for bed, so am I!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will MAKE the time to blog when you have a baby! It's the only window to the outside world on some days.

    Go for it. Being pregnant sucks, but is kind of cool and babies are very entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naptime is a great time to blog! Yipee for naptime!!

    ReplyDelete