Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Half way through

We're halfway through November... and I haven't missed a day yet. I have high hopes for this years NaBloPoMo.

This one is day 17 from the list I keep referring too.

Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
.

This girl here.

I wouldn't trade my life for anything (or anyone). But, I think it would be interesting to live a day in her shoes again, and visa versa, actually. I was single, with girl friends on an awesome vacation, applying to graduate school, working full time and happy. I could have been smarter with money, drove an old car (uh, that I am STILL driving), was waiting for "Mr. Right" I suppose, but I wasn't standing still, waiting.

I think if I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't be disappointed or impatient to get to where I am. Or... maybe I'd be even more anxious to be a wife and a mother. Soon to be a mother of two. Oh boy, what have I got myself into??

No comments:

Post a Comment