Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Vote

The last few years I've voted early, you beat any lines and make sure you don't 'run out of time' on election day. If you don't know where to vote or WHO to vote for, click here. Well, if you're in Utah. If you're not in Utah, that link won't help you much.

And if you don't vote? Then I would prefer you not complain about anything that goes on in your life. Seriously, all day I've been thinking about people who don't have ANYTHING good to say about a single politician, and I wonder how involved they are in politics or even in their community.

If you don't like it... DO something. And if you won't, then, although you are still entitled to your (uneducated) opinion, I don't feel like you're entitled to voice your opinions after the fact. That includes (perhaps most of all) comments on facebook. And if you think there isn't a way to get involved... just talk to me or Justin. There are PLENTY of ways to be involved, and yes, you DO have the time. Yes, even YOU do. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment