Monday, November 15, 2010

Long overdue

According to one of the blogs I read, there is an internet meme (can anyone explain why they are called that?) called "What's in your pockets?)"

Well, I needed to clean out my purse anyway, so I took a picture of the contents. Let's start in the top left hand corner. A boy scout patch from something we went to for my dad, change, hair things, sunscreen and a paper I need for Young Womens on Tuesday.

My cell phone, a pair of earrings, a couple of eye make-up brushes (no idea) and an "I voted early" sticker.

My wallet, a spoon and fork for the Little Man. Mary Kay oil-blotting paper and lotion. The pile in the right hand corner is garbage and right under that is a diaper and wipes.

We're half-way done, aren't you sorry you're reading this post now?

Back on the bottom left hand corner we have a reminder to renew my social worker license (which I did not do in time, not sure what's going to happen with that) and some pretzels. The dentists' card we recently saw, a couple of Tums packets, Zicam, baby Tylenol, too many chapsticks for one purse, and a couple pieces of bubble gum from the Aggie parade.

I'm pretty sure those gift cards don't have money on them, and why anyone needs that many pens or two pair of sunglasses in their purse is beyond me. The last things there are a few packets of fruit snacks and a color swatch for my brother in law's wedding.

So, that's it. Like I said, cleaning out my purse was WAY overdue, but it looks great now!

2 comments:

  1. Sheesh! How big is your purse, or should I call it a bag? Pretty soon it will have diapers and wipes in it! Hee, hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Looks a lot like my purse :)

    ReplyDelete