Sunday, November 21, 2010

Insomnia

I don't actually have insomnia, but I haven't been able to sleep all week. Mostly it's because I have a terrible sore throat and congestion, and can't take any drugs for it. Oh, what I'd do for some NyQuil right now. Tonight my throat actually felt better than it has for days, so I had high hopes. It's 5 am, and I've slept for about an hour, hour and a half -tops. I suppose I should just get used to this, but I'd sure love a decent nights sleep before the baby comes.

So, I thought I'd post. This year, for the Little Man's birthday, instead of making several 'practice' cakes for one party, I'm making two cakes, without practice. I didn't come up with the design on my own (just google "Thomas the Train cakes"), but here's what I made last night.

3 comments:

  1. I love the train cake! So cute. I can't wait to have a baby birthday party. Only 10 more months! hah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. I bet he LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete