Saturday, November 27, 2010

One bad turn... deserves another

I was so bummed that I totally forgot to post on Thanksgiving, that I didn't even bother posting yesterday. I was SO close! Maybe it should count for extra credit that I have updated this blog (almost) every day, while still keeping my other two blogs updated as well. I've already hit 30 posts for the month, but I'm still pretty disappointed.

Thanksgiving was spent at Justin's mom's house. Great food and company. It's always a pretty quite affair at their house, I think there was just 7 of us this year. The Little Man even got to hang out with Mimi and Papa a little early while Justin and I went to a movie earlier in the day. I took my camera with the intention of getting a few pictures, but I only got a couple of the Little Man in some new PJ's at the end of the night.

The day after Thanksgiving my mom came down and we put up my Christmas. I was pretty excited this year because I bought a new tree last year. It's a skinny 10 foot pre-lit tree that looks awesome in my entry way! If and when we ever move I have no idea if I'll find a place where it will look as good, but for now I love it.I also had a doctor's appointment. I'm pretty sure this baby will be here in 10 days or less. I continue to progress, and I'm leaning towards getting started a week early. Justin's not thrilled with the idea, so we'll see what happens in the next week.

Here's to yet another blown NaBloPoMo... I guess there's always next year!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! Please let me know when the baby comes :). Love the tree!

    ReplyDelete