Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Countdown

Soon...

I won't have any more heartburn

I won't have to pee 2 or 3 times a night

I can have a diet coke if I want it

I can take over the counter drugs if I need them

I'll trade one kind of pain for another

The slight (compared to last time) swelling will go away

I won't have to watch my heart rate at the gym

I won't be in control of when and if I get to sleep

I won't get to feel the baby moving inside me anymore

I won't have to wonder if we're having a boy or a girl

I'll be changing (at least) twice as many diapers

The Little Man won't be an only child

Our family of 3 will become a family of 4

3 comments:

  1. When I first started reading this I thought it said 'I won't have anymore heartbeat'. I thought it seemed kind of weird.

    I'm glad you won't have anymore heartburn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a great time of life!! I am looking forward to you not having heartburn too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! That is so exciting. I can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete