Thursday, November 18, 2010

One month (or less)

I think being pregnant the second time around has it's benefits.

I'm not quite as anxious about the labor part (although I am starting to get nervous that it would be totally different -and worse- than the first time). I have just about everything we need for the new addition, unless it's a girl, then we'll definitely need more pink things.

Although I'm uncomfortable and not sleeping much, things have gone a lot smoother this time. My nose didn't puff up until just recently (instead of around the time we got a positive pregnancy test), and I'm still wearing my wedding ring.

I'm sure nothing can change your life as much as having that first child can... but I'm beginning to think that the close second, is adding a second. I truly can't believe in less than a month (less than 3 weeks, if I have any say) we're adding to our family. It seems a little unreal at this moment.

I guess we'll figure things out soon enough, it seems like other families do, eventually. Until then, I'll continue to feel a bit of anxiety and curiosity (boy or girl?), and the poor Little Man will continue to point to my tummy and say 'baby' without having ANY idea what is in store for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment